1. Churches and faith-based Organizations
2. Non-Profit Organizations
3. Residential programs
4. Business companies
5. Medical Care Services
6. Emergency preparedness teams
7. Crisis response teams
8. Unaccompanied minors child protection organizations
9. Domestic violence and homelessness programs
Save The Environment From Pollution
Columbus Volunteer Opportunities
How can you help?
How to Become a Volunteer?
1. DETERMINE HOW YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER.
Browse our website, Learn more about Upendo international charity. Review volunteer local requirements, and find a position that fits you.
2. COMPLETE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION.
Complete VOLUNTEER application and submit your application via email or mail. The volunteer coordinator will follow up with you to schedule a brief screening call.
3. ORIENTATION, TRAINING & FOLLOW-UP.
If it’s matching you will be asked to complete one hour tour interview and orientation with the volunteer coordinator. Your status will be confirmed via email whether you have become a volunteer or not.
4. START VOLUNTEERING.
Start volunteering in 1 or 2 business days after the paperwork process. Congratulations you are now an Upendo volunteer in Columbus Ohio.